LANDESK® IT management platform provides your IT team with the ability to manage systems lifecycle, endpoint security, process automation and service desk solutions to better reduce IT costs and complexity. The single-console management of any system anywhere aids in quick help desk resolutions, and rest assured each deployed system is completely secure.
LANDESK® Management Suite – View, manage, update and protect enterprise IT systems to boost efficiency, save time and reduce demands on your limited resources.
- Application Virtualization – Distribute and run applications without installing them on the desktop. You can run software from any LAN, WAN, USB, CD-ROM drive and more, with a zero-footprint on the PC.
- Inventory Manager – Know what is in your network by taking control of software and hardware inventories using compliance monitoring and software audits.
- Handheld and Embedded Device Manager – Provide business-wide support for low-speed, intermittent connections in handheld, embedded and wireless devices. You can track these mobile devices, deploy software and updates, and automate data collected and aggregated from your mobile workforce.
- Security Suite – Ensure your network is secure and current with antivirus definitions, control and encrypt USB and other devices to prevent data leakage, enforce endpoint security policies for the mobile user.
- Antivirus – Provide a front-line malware and malicious code defense for desktops, file and storage servers, mail systems and internet gateways.
- Patch Manager – Ensure your network infrastructure is patched with the latest security updates and remediating vulnerabilities.