DatAdvantage enables you to remove the risks associated with file permissions and auditing. Easily prove to regulators that IT controls are stringent and manage user permissions efficiently, so the right people, and only the right people, have access to your data.
Microsoft Windows file servers, including NAS devices like EMC and NetApp lack the ability to quickly see who has access to data and what they’ve accessed, identify excessive permissions, lock down sensitive content and identify data owners.
DatAdvantage for Windows ensures that only the right people have access to the right data at all times, all access is monitored and abuse is flagged.
- Sustainably reduce risk – Identify where your most sensitive data resides, see who has access to it, who is accessing it and safely lock it down.
- Increase productivity – IT staff spends less time on manual data management, protection tasks and can focus on critical projects.
- Achieve regulatory compliance – DatAdvantage covers many of the requirements prescribed by SOX, HIPAA, PCI, GLB, FERC/NERC and more.
- Eliminate operational overhead – Run permissions reports, find lost files, assign data owners and conduct security investigations more efficiently than ever.
- Adhere to change control policies – Automatically detect and correct changes that don’t meet your organization’s change management policies.
- Prevent data breaches – Receive alerts on anomalous behavior, privilege escalations, and unauthorized access to critical files and folders.