Prevalent Vendor Risk Manager (PVRM) allows organizations to effectively manage and monitor risks posed by third and fourth-party vendors. The solution automates the collection of third-party information in a secure and scalable manner, helping better understand and manage the risks of your data supply chain.
PVRM takes the guesswork out of vendor assessment by creating a standard tiering structure within your organization, a standardized assessment workflow, Shared Assessments content, evidence collection, risk scoring, and reporting. The solution manages each vendor independently, offering you the ability to understand the impact of doing business with a particular vendor. Additionally, the solution can offer an aggregated view to understand vendor risk by tier or across all vendors.
Features and Benefits
- Organizes relevant vendor risk management information in a single location.
- Tiers vendors based on data risk and organizational importance.
- Leverages Shared Assessments content for controls based assessment.
- Evaluates risk across multiple evidence sources.
- Creates risk scoring per vendor against your standard.
- Schedules regular vendor risk evaluations based on your requirements.
- Single point of access for third parties via Prevalent VRM Relationship Gateway.
- Easy to use wizards for creating new vendors and relationships.
- Leverages Variable Scoping to assess vendors, software, and/or services type within a single assessment.
- DirectLink or manual upload of application security reports offers vendors options based on their application security program.
- Prevalent Vendor Threat Monitor Support™
- Updated Shared Assessments SIG 2015 content
- Risk Scoring Enhancements: View and weight by risk area