2FA ONE is a fully CJIS Advanced Authentication compliant solution, which assists organizations to satisfy HIPAA, HITECH, EPCS, Positive ID and PCI-DSS requirements with or without an active directory; while at the same time making lives easier for end-users by streamlining authentication processes and reducing the number of passwords users have to enter and manage on a daily basis.
2FA ONE Server is one of the few authentication products on the market today that provides a full-featured smart card management system (CMS) that supports Microsoft’s Certificate Services (PKI). In addition to a CMS, 2FA ONE also acts as an authentication server for One-Time Password (OTP), fingerprint biometrics and other authentication methods. Bottom line, 2FA ONE was designed from the ground up as an authentication platform that can meet your authentication requirements today and in the future.
The following is an overview of some of the core features you will receive when you purchase 2FA ONE:
- User lifecycle management: enrollment, replacement, recovery, revocation, suspension, deletion, termination, etc. of authentication methods
- Self-Service or administrative-driven workflows for user life-cycle management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- User and administrator policy management
- Machine policy management
- PIN policy management
- Password policy management
- Challenge & Response policy management
- Single Sign-On (SSO) policy management
- Audit, logging and reporting