In the hands of an external attacker or malicious insider, privileged accounts allow attackers to take full control of an organization’s IT infrastructure, disable security controls, steal confidential information, commit financial fraud and disrupt operations.
As a result, Center for Internet Security (CIS) modified their Critical Security Controls to move “Controlled Use of Administrative Privileges” from number 12 up to number 5. CyberArk is a complete security solution that meets this control requirement by monitoring privileged accounts, auditing activities and generating alerts when threats are detected.
CyberArk is the trusted expert in privileged account security. Designed from the ground up with a focus on security, CyberArk has developed a powerful, modular technology platform that provides the industry’s most comprehensive Privileged Account Security Solution. Each product can be managed independently or combined for a cohesive and complete solution for operating systems, databases, applications, hypervisors, network devices, security appliances and more. The solution is designed for on-premise, hybrid cloud and OT/SCADA environments.
- Enterprise Password Vault® fully protects privileged passwords based on privileged account security policies and controls who can access which passwords when.
- SSH Key Manager™ secures, rotates and controls access to SSH keys in accordance with policy to prevent unauthorized access to privileged accounts.
- Privileged Session Manager® isolates, controls and monitors privileged user access as well as activities for critical Unix, Linux and Windows-based systems, databases and virtual machines.
- Privileged Threat Analytics™ analyzes and alerts on previously undetectable malicious privileged user behavior, enabling incident response teams to disrupt and quickly respond to an attack.
- Application Identity Manager™ eliminates hard-coded passwords and locally stored SSH keys from applications, service accounts and scripts with no impact on application performance.
- On-Demand Privileges Manager™ allows for control and continuous monitoring of the commands super-users run based on their role and task.