How are you currently able to identify threats to your organization and act on them, on and off your network?
In order to make informed decisions, it is critical to gain visibility into managed and unmanaged devices on your network and the flow of critical data. This information can be used to eliminate vulnerabilities through manual, semi-automatic automatic remediation. In addition, with a connected strategy security tools can speak to each other and log data can be integrated to improve time to incident identification and resolution.
The CIS 20 Critical Security Controls ranks Inventory of Authorized and Unauthorized Devices and Software as the current top two controls. These two issues have repeatedly been ranked as the first and second Critical Security Control based on their importance in creating a secure network. Take a look at the key solutions to see how to address Critical Security Controls #1 and #2.
- Complete visibility into Managed and Unmanaged Devices
- Incident notification and automated response
- Tool integration & optimization
- Elevate the overall security posture
- ForeScout CounterACT – real time visibility of all authorized and unauthorized users, devices and software on your network
- Gigamon GigaVUE – network data visibility
- McAfee SIEM – visibility into security tool alerts
- BritePROTECT – real-time management of SIEM
- Rapid7 Nexpose – vulnerability discovery, assessment and management