The Brite Interview Room DVR System was designed to function with a high degree of consistency and reliability combined with ease of use at a low cost of ownership.
The Brite Interview Room DVR System has been designed with law enforcement in mind; understanding that each agency has specific needs and requirements.
The Brite Interview Room DVR System can monitor and record up to four (4) separate Interview Rooms. The enhanced models have the ability to monitor and record either eight (8) or sixteen.
- One button recording
- Separate Multi-Function Replay Screen
- Easy recording to DVD in an executable format that can be played on any DVR or DVD player
- Video and Audio are recorded on separate channels to ensure the true quality and integrity of the sources
- The Brite Interview Room DVR System can be set to start recording manually, on startup, on motion detection, or on a trigger (such as the light switch being activated)
- On-screen audio indicator lets the user know that audio is being recorded
Interview Room Setup Guide